Joseph L. Sullivan, ChFC®
Founder and Chairman Emeritus
Joe has dedicated over 35 years of his career establishing long term, personal relationships to provide financial guidance and wealth management from a structured and well-built foundation of understanding what’s important to investors. His leadership role has earned him the honor to serve on the Advisory Council and is a member of the Cetera Advisors Pinnacle Club.
Joe is the founder of the firm and resides in the town of Mashpee, with his wife, Cindy, and their two sons, Bill and Brendan.
- Chartered Advisor for Senior Living (CASL)
- Certified in Long-Term Care (CLTC)
- Chartered Financial Consultant® (ChFC®)
- Chartered Life Underwriter® (CLU®)
- Member, National Association of Insurance and Financial Planners
- The American College, Chartered Advisor for Senior Living
- Certified in Long-Term Care
- The American College, Chartered Financial Consultant®
- The American College, Chartered Life Underwriter®
- 1983 Graduate of Massachusetts Maritime Academy