At Comprehensive Strategies, we are dedicated in helping build up our communities. Starting on September 15th, we will be launching our new Charitable Giving Program called CS Cares. CS Cares will be the philanthropic arm of our company where we will focus on highlighting a local charity every six months. We will be choosing charities to make a donation to semi-annually that are near and dear to your hearts and what aligns with our mission at Comprehensive Strategies.
How It Works
Every six months, CS Cares will choose a local charity based on suggestions sent in from all of you. We want to hear from you about different organizations in the community that you feel passionate about and that may need an extra boost to help fund a new program they are launching, support for an event or other volunteer initiatives. We will work closely with each charity that is chosen and give them a platform to get their mission across and to talk about how to get involved. To be selected for the CS Cares program, please submit a brief message about the charity you would like to see highlighted and what it means to you.
Organizations must meet the following criteria to be considered for support:
- Organization is a registered 501 (c)(3)
- Programs benefit the South Shore and Cape Cod, MA
- Donations do not benefit an individual or private entity
- Organization is not a religious or political organization unless operating with a mission of social welfare under a separate 501 (c)(3)
- Organization has policies in place that prohibits discrimination based on race, color, gender, gender identity, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, veteran, or marital status
- Mission is aligned with Comprehensive Strategies mission and strategic focus area: Building healthier, more vibrant communities.